Monday, April 26, 2010

04-25-10 Citizens Bank Park

Well I debuted the LeGrand at Warminster Community Park during a Philly SCCA TnT on April 18th, 2010. Everything went well with nothing major breaking. Only a few rivets and the rear body support. I've since fixed the few things that broke and rear made the rear body support out of 4130 chrome-moly. That sucker is ready for some serious downforce now!! I literally stood on the support and it didn't budge.

Here are a few videos from the TnT:

Adam -



Justin -



The first official event in the LeGrand was this past weekend at Citizens Bank Park in Philadelphia, PA. Weather conditions were pretty miserable in the morning (rain) but, started to dry out in the afternoon. Unfortunately I accidentally erased all our afternoon footage but, have my run from the morning in the wet.

Adam -



The car is an absolute blast but, I still have a lot of work left to get the car up to National level competition. I haven't even corner balanced the car and haven't played with really anything yet suspension tuning wise. I also need to switch out the gearing since its setup for road racing. I was able to do a airstrip course in first gear!!! I also want to add a proper wing and end plates among other things.

No comments:

Post a Comment