Saturday, October 9, 2010

Moving on....

So I decided to sell the LeGrand. I have a lot of mixed emotions about the whole thing and have thought long and hard as well as talk with friend and Angela (plus my sons) the best decision at this point in my life is to sell the beast. As much as it kills me to do so, deep down I know its the best thing to do for myself and my family.

The LeGrand has been sold to Howard Sharf of West Palm Beach, FL. Howard is a National level Solo competitor, which makes it a little easy to sell since I know the car will stay in BMod and will be in some good hands. Plus it seems like the car will be developed like I would have liked - the car is headed to SFRE for the differential conversion that seems to be a must for the class (although I still feel its not entirely needed to be competitive in the class).

Check out my Facebook page for a ton of cool pictures and video me in action in LeGrand.

I am going back to karts and F125! I've recently purchased a 2008 Italkart Supersonic V with a ICC motor and can't wait to start campaigning the kart!! I should have it next week sometime and hope to debut it at an AI event in Waldorf, MD.

No comments:

Post a Comment