Sunday, November 21, 2010

The 2010 season was a very exciting but, somewhat disappointing season for myself. I campaigned the LeGrand throughout the season, both regional and nationally but, I never really had a good chance to exploit the performance of the car as it was constantly breaking or giving me issues. Of course, after buying the Italkart I ran the LeGrand one last time and it performed flawlessly but, it had rained so the track was slippery. The last few events I ran the Italkart and had a blast! I had more fun in those last few races in the kart than I did all year in the LeGrand. I honestly wish I never sold my Top Kart....



Logan on the other had had an awesome year! He improved immensely throughout the season and was going much, much faster from when he began. He really is starting to understand the correct racing line and how to read a course as well as to set him self up for elements on course. He's shown a tremendous interest in racing and absolutely can't wait for race day to come!



For 2011, both Logan and I will be campaigning our karts - Logan in FJC and myself in F125 with SCCA's Solo program. Logan will be competition regionally and I will be competing both regionally and nationally. There is no national FJC class unfortunately otherwise he'd be competing nationally as well. We also plan to do some sprint racing with the karts as well at NJMP and Englishtown's dedicated kart tracks. We both are really excited to get into wheel-to-wheel racing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment