Sunday, November 21, 2010

NJMP F1 Avenger kart track 11-14-10 practice


Logan and I made our first trip to NJMP's F1 kart track, the Avenger configuration, on November 14th for a practice day. We got a TON of seat time for a nominal amount and was worth every penny!

Logan was first out during practice and was having a blast. Passing other karts on the inside and had a good line for his first ever dedicated kart track. I worked with him throughout the day and he continued to impress me with his speed but, also his understanding of the racing line.



I also ran my Italkart as well with a few other of my buddies and had a blast as well. I was setting very respectable times throughout the day, which I was really happy with considering it was my first time ever on a dedicated kart track.



Logan and I really looking forward to the 2011 season as we both plan to do kart sprint racing at NJMP as well as Englishtown's kart track. We also hope to compete a few races with the World Karting Association to see how we stack up against the best in the business.



No comments:

Post a Comment