Monday, March 8, 2010

Dash

I've been slacking a bit on this whole blog thing but, been buys as all hell with getting the LeGrand ready to race.

I've gotten the dash done, which includes Auto Meter Sport Comp oil pressure and temperature as well as water temperature gauges plus a gear indicator display, an Auto Meter electrical tachometer with shift light plus a Longacre ignition/momentary starter switch. The dash also includes wiring for the steering wheel mount shift paddles.



I also had Jim at JM Fabrications make me a spacer for the steering wheel. Before I could just barely fit my fingers between the steering wheel and shift paddles put, now I had Jim make me a 3/4" spacer. I can fit my fingers perfectly between the steering wheel and shift paddles. Thanks Jim!!



No comments:

Post a Comment